Thursday 21 January 2016

Life on the Farm Part 2


Today is Christmas eve and I have just been informed that everyone is to rest and enjoy the day!!!

I did start the day with a little work as I had popped to the kitchens at 7am to see if I could help.

The kitchen had changed a lot since my last visit and now stands in possibly the cleanest state attainable for a working farm. 

Gone are the shelves piled high with vegetables delivered once a week.

Now the shelves hold enough food for a day or two with fresh supplies coming from the farm itself.

I washed the huge rice pan and the hot storage containers ready for the days breakfast.

I chopped some chillies and some greens and was then told “All finish!” followed by a big smile.

I had barely worked an hour!

I walked over to the Temple room and swept the floor,

I washed the floor,

Paid my respects,

and walked back to the bungalow where I swept and washed the floor!

It was still only 9.30am!!

So I went for a walk!

I finished my rounds, 

I wrote some more Blogs and rested.

As night fell I realised this was definitely not the working holiday I had planned ....................

 .................but it was what the Universe was delivering and so I embraced it!

No comments:

Post a Comment